As an IT staffing and recruitment partner for over 30 years, Certes has a successful track record of delivering UK wide IT & comms staffing services and recruitment support to government and the private sector.
Certes are health IT job specialists with 30 years experience of successful technical recruitment supply to the UK’s largest IT users; including the health sector. Our investment in building our database of medical IT professionals ensures our speed and accuracy of delivering the highest calibre candidates into leading medical & health IT jobs of all descriptions.
With Certes you are assured that having met the rigorous requirements of an approved supplier to the Health sector we will consistently meet the highest professional levels of performance and conduct. Certes Health offers you a recruitment service which guarantees you:
- 100% eligibility of IT workers to work – through highly comprehensive screening to BS7858 level, we work to the same standards as your internal HR, ensuring Occupational Health issues are addressed as well as confirming ID, rights to work and immunisation, plus CRB checks as necessary
- Nationally agreed rate card that delivers savings
- Dedicated and experienced Account Management team, supported by highly trained and scalable resourcing team
- The capability to supply IT contractors to fulfil all job functions and skill requirements, from IT infrastructure and development assignments through to testing and support
- A recruitment methodology that promotes a deep understanding of client's needs
- Full compliance with legislation and regulations
- Minimisation of risk, in respect of harm to the vulnerable, security, confidentiality, health of patients and workers, fraud and professional malpractice
- A strong commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity with full industry accreditations to support this.
- Additional support and guidance. A recent example is our 'Occupational Health Screening for IT Contractors operating in the NHS' guide.
Our dedicated Health recruitment team can be contacted on T: 01675 468 968, or email firstname.lastname@example.org