IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
Technical Architect x 2
|Job Title||Technical Architect x 2|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£500 - £520 per day|
|Job Published||about 694 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Hannah Coles|
Technical Architect x 2
12 month contract
My Public Sector client based in Leeds is currently looking for 2 x Technical Architects to join them on 12 month contracts. The Technical Architects will be required to use a logical approach and user-centred design to plan the structure of technology systems. The Architecture includes both the logical design as well as its physical implementation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Take responsibility for managing and updating data models, data architecture, data dictionaries, configuration and reference data catalogues.
* Work with business leads to identify and document data and reporting requirements.
* Design and maintain data models and manage data integration, performing data quality analysis and profiling tasks.
* Track business requirements and ensure that these can be matched from a data perspective.
* Take ownership of data related design decisions throughout the delivery process, including selection of tools to support data architecture activities.
* Ensure that data-specific project activities align technically and that the architecture is consistent from a data perspective.
* Ensure compliance with data related standards and key architectural principles.
* Manage stakeholder expectations and deliver complex IT projects to tight deadlines.
The Technical Architects will need to demonstrate the following skills & deliver in the following areas:
* Architecture for digital services
* Technical integration
* Service Integration and Management
* Understanding Legacy systems
* Meeting Standards compliance
* Hosting Environments
* Understanding hosting and cloud technologies
* Data Management
* Risk Management
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Ref: 49571/001 | Published: 30th Sep 2015
Share this Job
There are currently no related jobs.