As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||System Developer|
|Location||Durham, County Durham|
|Salary||£350 - £450 per day + Negotiable|
|Job Published||17 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for a System Developer to work for my client in the Education sector.
This is an initial 2 months contract.
Rates are £350 - £450 per day
Role is outside of IR35
* Lead on software and database developments, working closely in project teams with non-technical colleagues
* Develop robust web applications for internal and external client-bases
* Share best practice, coaching colleagues in technologies and technology innovation
* Keep up to date with relevant innovations in the technology sector
* Develop data driven systems using a range of approaches
* Communicate daily with colleagues from across the centre
* Write, modify and integrate code for new and existing systems. This could include database, web or application development.
* Work to agreed goals and timescales, following software quality methodology as directed
* Lead and mentor colleagues in areas of expertise and responsibility
* Perform rigorous unit and system integration testing The above list is not exhaustive and is subject to other duties as allocated by the Team Leader and Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good Computer Science degree or alternatively a good degree with equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of developing solutions using ASP.Net MVC within Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Experience of working in an Agile Development Environment
- Experience of developing web services
- Experience of developing data rich applications
- Experience of key database functions such as data normalisation/de-normalisation, indexing, auditing, data recovery, warehousing and maintaining referential integrity
- Excellent communication: written, graphical and oral
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01675 468935.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Negotiable - City of London, London I am currently recruiting for an Oracle Developer to work for my client in the Education sector. This is a 3 months contract. Pay rates are negotiable. Location: London Start: ASAP Please note the ROLE IS INSIDE OF IR35 The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: - Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a technical subject, or relevant work experience in a technical field - Good general IT skills, including experience of Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office software suite - Strong experience of working with Oracle database 10g or above - Experience of worki... Find out more →
£450 per day - Coventry, West Midlands I am currently recruiting for a HR MI and Systems Specialist for my client in the Education sector This is an initial 3 months contract. Pay rate of £450 per day. Based in Coventry/Warwick Outside of IR35 The role/duties: Analysis: - Assisting with the collection of reporting requirements - Review Std EC and SAP payroll reports - Assist in the production of functional specs - Production of technical specifications Build reports to business specifications within the following reporting tools: - SF Advanced Report Designer - SF Online Report Designer - Cognos report writer Provide high level ... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'Durham, County Durham'