As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||SQL Database Technician|
|Location||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary||£400 - £500 per day|
|Job Published||30 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for an SQL Database Technician for my client in the Government sector.
This is an initial 5 months contract.
Pay rate of £400 - £500 per day.
Security Clearance Level: BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
Working from office in Brighton (South East)
* Develop IT systems and application functionality to enable TPR to achieve its objectives more efficiently
* Be responsible for Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model and database creation
* Develop data processes and standards associated with the management of data i.e. data cleansing, archiving, deletion etc
* Contribute to data interfaces and extracts design
* Assist with the development of data interfaces between systems, including identifying data sources and defining appropriate field mapping
* Communicate timely and relevant information to the team and other teams, business units and functions
* Identify IT solutions to business issues
* Manage the development of future data standards and processes and work to ensure successful back-end integration of data models
* Establish a framework for an MI reports library and developing complex MI reports
* Work with consultants and suppliers to deliver appropriate solutions to time, cost and quality
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Relational Database design, development and management approaches and techniques
* Microsoft Database technologies including SSIS and SSRS
* Passionate about data with the ability to manipulate data and tune Databases
* Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical language to a non technical audience.
* SQL Server versions up to and including 2016
* Data matching and large data loads
* MI /BI reporting tools and development
* System architecture design, build and operate principles and techniques
* Understanding of C# and other web technologies
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01675 468935.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Negotiable - London We require an ICT Senior Infrastructure Server Engineer for an initial 3 month contract role based on a Client site within the Public Sector in London to start asap... Role overview: To support the ICT Infrastructure Manager by undertaking responsibilities associated with the design, development and maintenance of the ICT Server infrastructure and to provide support, maintenance and proactive monitoring of the Clients Server, Network and Storage infrastructure including organisations to which the Client provides hosted services. You will also engage with all departments/external customers w... Find out more →
Negotiable - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire We require a Messaging & Communications Specialist for an initial 6 month contract role based on a Government Client site in Milton Keynes to start asap... Role: To join the Clients Application Support Team to provide 3rd line support but with direct customer interaction as well as being actively involved to develop and participate in project activities too. Essential skills/experience required: Technical Background: Experience of below in an enterprise environment: MS Lync 2013 MS Exchange 2010/2013 Powershell Enterprise Vault for Exchange Expert knowledge of Messaging Gateway technologies... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'Brighton, East Sussex'