IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
Solutions Architect - TIBCO
|Job Title||Solutions Architect - TIBCO|
|Sectors||IT Architecture Jobs|
|Salary||£480 - £520 per day|
|Job Published||about 1368 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Hannah Sillery|
Solutions Architect - TIBCO
Contract Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £520 per day
Solutions Architect with Tibco experience needed. You must have experience with Tibco products.
* Experience with the Tibco products
* Educated to degree level or commensurate experience
* Must have prior experience at a senior level in information management systems; strategic planning, solutions architecture definition, options analysis and solutions development in a large IT department
* Demonstrable experience in creating architectures, design and coding
* Experience in applying Software Development Lifecycles
* Demonstrable experience in business analysis, requirements definition, options analysis and the development of a technical solution from these
* Demonstrable knowledge of relevant technologies, methodologies and standards
* Must be used to working to standards and have a structured approach to design
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written at all business and technical levels
* Commercial awareness, and the ability to understand supplier proposals and promote cost effective solutions
You will be responsible for the technical architecture in major solution design assignments, shaping, designing and proposing compelling technical solutions to meet customer needs.Responsibility for the solutions architecture, standards, approach to be adopted, and the management of how this is executed lies with the Solutions Architect.
* Responsible for the definition, design and interpretation of technical architecture artefacts taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business in partnership with Business Partners/Analysts, to create a solutions architecture to meet business requirements
* Be a design authority and provide an assurance role, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverables (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality and are consistent with existing IM architectural standards, policies and strategies or have dispensation agreed by the appropriate parties
* To take a lead role in the full life cycle delivery of the technical solutions for Business projects from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance and in to operational support
* Be responsible for the determination and promulgation of the appropriate: frameworks, standards, libraries and approach to be adopted, in the translation of this architecture into working code; and to keep these up-to-date
* To be the technical authority within the external technology service provider selection process responsible for the evaluation and selection of candidate solutions based upon functional fit and TCO
* Communicate effectively design decisions and sell proposals to IM and Business stakeholders
* Contribute to development and implementation of solutions architecture strategy to fit with wider IM and strategies
* To develop a comprehensive knowledge of the marketplace for technical solutions and their capability, limitations and relative value for money
* Assist in the development and implementation of initiatives to improve continuously the performance of the IM solutions architecture service
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Ref: 45110/001 | Published: 25th Nov 2013
Share this Job
There are currently no related jobs.