As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||SharePoint Administrator|
|Job Published||18 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Clare Whelan|
SharePoint Administrator - 6 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Administrator to play a part in a company's roll out of SharePoint and also potential use of SharePoint or OneDrive to replace USB drive access.
* Perform short requirements discovery exercises to understand business needs and align with Office 365 Collaboration workloads
* Lead the creation of a SharePoint Online governance model, including models for groups, teams and site collections in collaboration with Group IT Architects and power users/user community
* Ensure the SharePoint service is secure; advising on access control mechanisms, auditing, retention of data and service continuity
* In line with Group IT architecture, define key architectural designs e.g. business use of user created workflows, integration with SharePoint apps, external sharing principals
* Creation of SharePoint designs and implementation of templates
* Lead, design and implement proof of concept activities in order to create a scalable SharePoint Online rollout
* Advise on adoption methods for SharePoint Online
* Experience in managing, administrating and developing solutions in SharePoint Online.
* Experience in service and operations management, process, tools and systems.
* Experience in PowerShell scripting to support SharePoint administration.
* Office 365 including, teams, groups, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business
* ITIL working knowledge.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'Warwickshire'