IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
Service Desk Analyst x3
|Job Title||Service Desk Analyst x3|
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary||£90 - £130 per day + negotiable|
|Job Published||about 135 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for Service Desk Analysts x3 for my client in the Education sector.
This is an initial 3 months contract.
Pay rate of £90 - £130 per day (rate negotiable depending on skills & experience)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good speaker/communicator
- Previous Service desk/helpdesk experience
- Ideally experience of LANDesk
- Equipment Installation: Installation, testing and commissioning of supplier specific equipment and software in all legitimate operational environments.
- Teamwork: Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
- Operating Systems: System software which controls activities such as input, output, dynamic resource allocation, and error reporting, within the operation of a computer configuration.
- Customer Focus: Understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Attention to Detail:
- Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
About the role
A number of Service Desk Analysts are required for roles in Manchester initially on a 3 month contract. The role will cover a range of activities including; basic field installations, e.g. moves and changes, service desk call answering and incident logging. Following agreed procedures, performing simple installations, replacing consumable items, checking correct working of installations, document and report on works done. When working on the service desk the role will receive and handle requests for support, following agreed procedures and promptly dealing with or allocating calls as appropriate, whilst ensuring relevant records are maintained.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: email@example.com or Tel: 01675 468935.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Ref: 52466/002_1491917427 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
Share this Job
There are currently no related jobs.