As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Service Design Manager|
|Sectors||Public Sector Jobs,|
|Job Published||16 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Jessica Arrowsmith|
I am currently recruiting for a Service Design Manager for my justice sector client based in London. This will be an initial 3 month contract with a target rate of £550 and a maximum rate of £650 per day.
Criminal Justice sector experience is highly desirable!
Please note: This role has been deemed outside of ir35.
- You will be an experienced IT professional, with a demonstrable track record of managing service design and service requirements at a senior level.
- You will possess strong communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills.
- You will have a sound, broad knowledge of IT and an excellent understanding of how operational service delivery relates to other areas of IT and how it impacts on other business functions.
- You will have in-depth service management experience & understanding of ITIL (V3). Demonstrable experience of designing Service Management systems and processes in large Government departments or other large organisations.
- You will have recognised expertise in service architecture development and the technology and services involved, and the application of this expertise within a technical or business environment.
- You will have good information acquisition ability, organisational awareness and vision coupled with technical and service skills to guide and communicate the service design approach.
- Service design in a tower model working with large suppliers
- Familiarity with the Government IT Profession and cross government IT policies.
- Understanding of the Government and working in the Justice system.
- Familiarity with relevant national and international legislation pertaining to the Government/Public Sector IT - e.g. Data Protection Act, Information Assurance policy.
- Awareness of the social, environmental and corporate impact of Technology.
- Demonstrable experience of providing or managing outsourced service management services.
- Understanding of the organisation's IT/Information Systems plans, business objectives and some awareness of comparable organisations.
If this is something that may be of interest, then please do get in touch!
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Negotiable - London I am currently recruiting for a Change Manager for my Central Government client within the Justice sector, based in London. This will be an initial 11 month contract with a target rate of £300 and a maximum rate of £322 per day. Experience of working within the Justice sector or central government is essential for this role. Please note: this role has been deemed outside of ir35 Essential Experience: It is essential that the candidate has the following skills and experience: Proven leadership in delivering complex change in a large scale Programme environment Experience of designing and del... Find out more →
Negotiable - London, England I am currently recruiting for a HR Change Manager for my Central Government client based in London. This will be an initial 6 month contract with a target rate of £300 and a maximum rate of £400 per day. Central Government experience is essential for this role. Please note: This role has been deemed inside ir35. Job Description: This is an opportunity for someone working in HR to gain project and change experience. Working closely with the HR Change Lead, the role will manage HR project and change activities for the GCO to enable the smooth transfer of civil servants into the new organisati... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'London'