IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
Senior Support Analyst - SC Cleared
|Job Title||Senior Support Analyst - SC Cleared|
|Salary||£200 - £278 per day|
|Job Published||about 121 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for Senior Support Analyst for my client in the Government sector.
This is an initial 3 months contract (with possibility of 3 - 6 months extension)
Pay rate of £200 - £278 per day
Inside of IR35
CV deadline: 28th April 2017
SC Clearance: Candidates must already be fully SC Cleared
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and can present complex information
- A systematic and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to contribute to and work well within a team
- Ability to assist, motivate and lead staff where applicable
- Understands the needs of the customer and their differing levels of skills and experience
Proven ability to engage proactively with ICT users to deliver excellent advice, support and solutions through a variety of methods, including coaching, and the ability to manage expectations
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to handle difficult customers and escalations
- Specialist knowledge of one or more business areas and specialist knowledge of one or more key technologies
- Excellent technical knowledge of hardware, supported operating systems and office productivity tools
- Good knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of technical support service providers
- Good knowledge of current and emerging end user devices, with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good understanding of IT best practice in particular Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Continual Service Improvement; Requirement Fulfilment etc
About the role
My client is a large government organisation based in central London and are looking for a number of Senior Support Analysts to join the team. The role will involve providing high quality customer advice and support via telephone, email and face-to-face, plus coaching and floor-walking. Combining strong coaching and advisory skills with excellent business and technical skills, The role will also involve taking responsibility and leading by example in delivering Digital Service customer advice and support service. Provide excellent, professional, frontline customer service through the provision of ICT advice and support.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01675 468935.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Ref: 52509/002_1492779749 | Published: 21st Apr 2017
Share this Job
There are currently no related jobs.