As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Senior Software Developer|
|Salary||£400 per day|
|Job Published||15 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Software Developer for my client in the NHS sector.
This is a 3 months contract.
Pay rate of £400 per day.
ROLE IS INSIDE OF IR35
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Windows application development .NET 3.0 - 4.5 framework or later (using C#)
- Database application development using an RDBMS (oracle 9i or 11g preferable) and PL/SQL
- Excellent understanding of OOP, unit testing and software design patterns
- Experience in conducting code reviews
- Code First Entity Framework and LINQ
- Proven experience in the delivery of a complex clinical information systems
- Experience of UI Development using Windows Forms
- Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server 2013
- Working knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation
- UI Development in Windows Forms utilising MVP and/or MVVM
- Use of Data Transfer Objects in a distributed application
- Experience writing software design documentation and UML Artefacts
- Working knowledge of MS Build
- Janus UI Controls for .NET
- Experience of Agile developments methodologies such as SCRUM
About the role
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to work within their applications team, specifically working on the new Child Health redevelopment project for implementation throughout Wales.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: email@example.com or Tel: 01675 468935.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'Cardiff'