As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Senior Infrastructure Analyst|
|Salary||£410 per day|
|Job Published||25 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst for my client in the Government sector.
This is an initial 3 months contract.
Pay rate of £410 per day.
SC Cleared: Candidates must already be SC Cleared or eligible and willing to undergo full SC Clearance
CV Deadline: Tuesday 9th May 2017
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Have proven experience in solution design and implementation
- Proven experience in advanced scripting (PowerShell)
- Using PowerShell for Active Directory User Management
- Creating scripts to amend Active Directory schema and objects in bulk
- Using PowerShell to interrogate NTFS permissions
- Taking technical details and presenting in a suitable reporting format
- Detailed technical understanding of the following:-
> Supporting Server Operating Systems
> IT Systems Security
> Performance Management
> Systems Administration
Experience of designing and supporting Active Directory and PowerShell at 3rd line support levels.
Experience of continual service improvement.
- Undertake research into new and existing ICT solutions to improve efficiency and working effectiveness, as a result identifying potential opportunities
- Analyse market tends, forecasting requirements for the future
- Produce and present reports and proposal documentation as required, making clear reasoned recommendations
- Ensures that procedures and working practises for the efficient and effective running of all task associated with operating and controlling the installed hardware and software are developed and maintained, including capacity and availability management
- Monitors and gives instruction to less experienced colleagues in all aspects of operational practise. Delegates responsibility for carrying out specific tasks as appropriate.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: email@example.com or Tel: 01675 468935
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Negotiable - Fareham, Hampshire We require an Agile Business Analyst for a 6 month contract role based on Government Client site in Hampshire to start asap... Please be advised this role is outside of IR35. Role: AS a Lead Agile Business/Systems Analyst you will work for work on a specific project , focusing on the development on a new system to replace an existing system for the Client which holds a variety of data. You will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to capture and prioritise requirements, document complex business and data rules and expand on business process work. This will all be carried out utilisi... Find out more →
Negotiable - Newport We require an Agile Business Analyst for a 6 month contract role based on a Government Client site in Newport, South Wales to start asap... Role: You are required to work within the Client's technology directorate on a number of in-flight projects. You will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to capture and prioritise requirements, document complex business and data rules and expand on business process work. This will all be carried out utilising excellent verbal and written communication skills to manage and facilitate the work with all stakeholders. You will be working as part of... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'London'