As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Programme Director Technical Deputy|
|Sectors||Programme Manager Jobs,|
|Job Published||19 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Jessica Arrowsmith|
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Deputy for a Programme Director for my Central Government client based in London. This will be an initial 5 month contract with a target rate of £700 and a maximum rate of £805 per day.
Justice Sector/Central Government experience is essential for this role.
Please note: This role has been deemed inside ir35.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile software delivery teams (preferably with some previous Java project delivery), Microservice and Cloud architectures, DevOps culture, continuous delivery (automated build and test pipelines), Open Source (both as a consumer and community contributor), code quality management approaches.
- Demonstratable appreciation of Critical National Infrastructure/security concerns.
- Design Authority experience;
- Knowledge and experience of formal programme and project management methodologies, including agile methodolgies;
- Working knowledge of GDS standards (including Digital by Default service assessments);
- Evidence of successfully implementing a large scale, national programme or project;
- Ability to work closely with technical staff and command respect from developers and architects;
- Excellent drafting skills and experience of preparing briefings and submissions in business meaningful language.
If this is something that may be of interest then please do not hesitate to apply!
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'London'