Leeds, West Yorkshire
We are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager for an Education client. The role is based in Leeds for a 3 month duration.
Rate is negotiable and the role has been deemed Inside IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following roles & duties:
- Work closely with BA's to understand user requirements and identify improvements
- Project governance
- Stakeholder management
- Issue resolution
- Adhere to PRINCE2 methodology within an agile environment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experiences:
- PRINCE2 certified
- Experience of Project Management for the last 3-5 years, preferably within an Education Client
- Stakeholder management experience
- Project governance experience
- Direct Line Management experience
- Experience with JADU (CMS) desirable.
If you wish to hear more about this role or wish to be considered, please contact Georgie Lindsey at Certes Computing. Phone: 01675 468 964 / Email: email@example.com
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Published: 16th Apr 2018
Sectors: Public Sector Jobs
Who to Contact: