As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Programme/Senior Project Manager|
|Sectors||Programme Manager Jobs,|
|Job Published||15 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Jessica Arrowsmith|
I am currently recruiting for a Programme/Senior Project Manager for my central government client based in London. This will be an initial 4 month contract with a target rate of £550 and a maximum rate of £603 per day.
CTC clearance or highly is required for this role!
Experience in the Criminal Justice Sector is essential for this role!
Please note: This role is exempt from IR35
* Must be PRINCE II Practitioner.
* Must be MSP Certified.
* Must have experience of delivering successful major project/programme within wider CJS (Criminal Justice Sector): MoJ, CPS, HMCTS, etc
* Must have experience of delivering successful major project/programme (ideally transformation/business change) within Police (ideally Force-based).
* Must have experience of Public Sector (PS) procurement approaches, rules and regulations.
* Must have experience of PS stakeholders/bodies at all levels
* Must have experience of embedding best practice including developing the in-house PPM capability
* Must have experience of supervising and mentoring Project Managers
* Programme management experience - at least 3 years
* Project management experience - at least 5 years
* Experience of working in major government Departments greatly preferred
* Ideally, experience of delivering successful projects in the commercial/private sector
* Experience of working within an SaaS, PaaS and/or IaaS environment - at least 1 year, ideally
* Knowledge of the principles of IT Service Management good practice
* Experience of managing services delivered by 3rd party suppliers - at least 2 years
* Experience of working in a 'light' SIAM service
If this is something that may be of interest then please do not hesitate to apply!
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Negotiable - London I am currently recruiting for a Future Customer Experience Programme Manager for my central Government client based in London. This will be an initial 11 month contract where you will be responsible for the design and development of the strategic future customer experience. The target rate is £700 and there will be a maximum rate of £800 per day dependant on experience. Central Government experience is essential for this role. Please note: this role has been deemed out of scope of IR35. Essential Experience: An established track record in programme/project delivery in a Transformational con... Find out more →
£60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits - City of London, London IT Programme Manager required by a leading housing association in central London, who has recently embarked on a major integration programme. Role - IT Programme Manager Location - Central London Skills - Senior Project Management, Programme Management, Line or Matrix Management, Software/Applications, Business Transformation/Change, Agile Salary - £60,000 to £65,000 + benefits IT Programme Manager will have a strong background in either senior project management or programme management, have experience managing complex, large (c£500k+) and/or business critical projects/programmes including... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'London'