We are currently recruiting for a Programme Director for a busy public sector client. The contract will be based in Inner London for a duration of 4 months initially.
The rate is negotiable and has been deemed Inside IR35.
Previous public sector experience is essential. Central government experience desirable.
The successful candidate wil have the following roles & duties:
- Lead the overall management of the programme as it moves from setup into it's first phase.
- Work alongside the Programme Manager to design and implement a programme management approach and manage the programme management office to support the delivery of the programme
- Develop and maintain a series of key 'plans on a page' that form part of high level reporting.
- Lead the programme and governance work-stream. This includes working to maintain and review overall governance structure, develop and oversee the programme governance approach, lead the PMO team, source internal and external resources to deliver accountability's, and champion knowledge management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experiences:
- Previous public sector experience, central government desirable.
- Recent experience as a Programme Director, leading complex teams to successfully deliver multiple programmes
If you wish to hear more or wish to be considered, please do contact Georgie Lindsey at Certes Computing. Phone: 01675 468 964 / Email: email@example.com
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Published: 16th May 2018
Who to Contact: