As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||LOT1JP00021585 - Information Security Manager|
|Salary||£400 per day|
|Job Published||24 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for an Information Security Manager for my client in the Government sector
This is an initial 5 months contract.
Pay rate of £400 per day.
Working from office in London
Security Clearance: BPSS (DS)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience :
- very strong grasp of the technologies used to deliver digital web-based services and in particular, the security controls needed to protect these services and the data that they process and store
- strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders inside and outside government across different specialist functions
- strong understanding and demonstrable track record in the information security assurance of web-based services and cloud services
- able to balance technical, physical personnel and procedural controls to address business and information risks in the most effective way experience of delivering reports to private and public sector customers and stakeholders on services and information risk
- demonstrable experience of working successfully in a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01675 468935.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Negotiable - Buckinghamshire We require a Project Manager (SC Cleared) for an initial 3 month contract role based on a Government Client site in Milton Keynes to start asap... Role Overview: The Client has recently undertaken a procurement for a Commercial off the Shelf Package (COTS) based solution to deliver an integrated Delivery Management and Warehouse Management system to support its Logistics business. This role is to manage a review stage during which the suppliers have agreed to demonstrate that their solution meets the full needs of the Client's business. As the Project Manager you will deliver project manage... Find out more →
£400 per day - London I am currently recruiting for an Interim SEO Assistant Project Manager for my client in the Government sector This is an initial 6 months contract. Pay rate of £400 per day. Working from office in London Security Clearance Level: BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: - Experience of managing previous projects and in developing and implementing project management processes; - Knowledge and understanding of planning and project management tools and techniques, including financial controls; - Ability to communicate effectively, both orall... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'London'