£500 - £620 per day
£500-620 Per Day - Inside IR35 Scope
We urgently require a Lead Developer to join a Government organization based in Swansea for 12 months. The successful candidate will lead the Software Engineering function and ensure implementation of best practice software engineering processes and principles. Mentoring of Lead Software Engineers to improve their knowledge and consistency of approach, and the establishment of a community of practice that engenders expertise across the function.
The successful candidate must have the following experience;
* Significant demonstrated experience of implementing large scale and mission critical Enterprise solutions that meet complex business and operational requirements.
* Proven ability to rapidly understand and accurately assess business and operational requirements, architectural goals and constraints, and prioritise and propose suitable technical delivery models and/or solutions.
* In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of Software Engineering methodologies, tools, technologies, and standards.* Experience of leading Software Engineering Teams with a strong focus on strategy and people management with teams of 100+
* Experience of working within an agile environment.
* Expert stakeholder management and third party supplier management skills.
To apply send an updated CV to George.email@example.com.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Published: 16th May 2018
Who to Contact: