IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
Junior Project Manager - LOTJP00022159
|Job Title||Junior Project Manager - LOTJP00022159|
|Salary||£290 per day|
|Job Published||about 125 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to work for my client in the Government sector.
This is an initial 6 months contract.
Pay rate of £290 per day.
Security Clearance: Candidates must already hold valid full SC Clearance
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS INSIDE OF IR35
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a major business change/transformation programme and able to apply a range of skills, knowledge and experience to define, implement and embed business changes.
- Analytical, report writing and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator who is able to successfully present ideas and establish effective working relationships
- Planning, Scheduling and Risk management skills
- Experience of working in defence system
- Commercial awareness
The suitable candidate is expected to encompass both the evolution of current support arrangements and the development of new equipment management arrangements to meet the organisations programme requirements and timelines.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01675 468935.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Ref: 52645/001_1495104462 | Published: 18th May 2017
Share this Job
There are currently no related jobs.