Public Sector Client
6 Months +
The successful candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities;
- Working with a team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions.
- Building web applications.
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Providing 3rd Line support of applications and platforms.
-Mentoring a Java developer trainee.
- Production of knowledge and Skills Transfer plans.
-Ensure the delivery of Technical Products by managing the production of the required artefacts throughout the project lifecycle, from Viability to Live running and to the close of warranty period.
- Conduct Technical Reviews.
- Conduct Technical meetings.
- Review technical design specifications.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences;
- Java (JEE)
- Oracle BPM
- Use of Jenkins / GitLab
- Use of Jira / Confluence
- Experience of working on Oracle application stacks, ie. Oracle Fusion
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum
If you wish to apply or hear more please contact Georgie Lindsey at Certes Computing. Phone:01675468964 or Email:email@example.com
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Published: 09th Aug 2018
Sectors: Public Sector Jobs
Who to Contact: