IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
IT Project Manager x 2
|Job Title||IT Project Manager x 2|
|Sectors||IT Manager Jobs, IT Project Manager Jobs|
|Salary||£350 - £400 per day|
|Job Published||about 1420 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Hannah Coles|
IT Project Manager x 2 - 2-5 month contracts - Bristol
My client based in Bristol is currently looking for 2 experienced IT Project managers to join them on a contract basis starting asap. The PM's will act as technical lead's for the implementation of engineering ICT systems. The ideal candidates will be experienced in project management within the I.T. domain with a technical background in Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Data Management (PDM) and Digital Mock-Up (DMU).
The roles will involve taking responsibility for planning and managing software development through its lifecycle including: initial deployment, evolution developments, support, maintenance and retirement. This will include the following:
* Project Management of tools through their lifecycle
* Risk/issue management
* Maintenance of plan
* Stakeholder management
* Release and deployment management
* Completion of technical documents
* Communication to all product stakeholders, as the tool focal point
* Use of client specific PMO and configuration tools
* Significant interaction with the in-house software development team or external provider
* Computer Aided Design (CAD)
* Product Data Management (PDM)
* Digital Mock-Up (DMU).
* Substantial Project Management experience in a technical environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Project Management Framework Experience such as Prince II etc would be beneficial
* Experience of the software development life cycle and associated tools i.e Clearcase.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Ref: 44761/001 | Published: 04th Oct 2013
Share this Job
There are currently no related jobs.