Head of Data
Head of Data
3 Month Contract
Inside IR35 - day rates are negotiable
A great opportunity to join a Central Government client in Nottingham for 3 months as a Head of Data. The role is inside IR35 and the day rates are negotiable dependant on experience. BPSS security clearance is required for this role.
- Mitigate the risks and conform to the relevant security policies.
- Ensure security is implemented in a consistent way across the programme, and drive the overall design.
- Working with agile developers and testers to review code, run and manage security tests and provide security assurance the resultant code is safe from a security perspective.
- Working to articulate current risks against the system, the proposed mitigation and support the on-going accreditation process.
- Creating, running and managing the security processes and procedures, both technical and not, to maintain the security of the system, personnel, and appropriate environments.
- Security architecture for the design of secure digital services.
- Agile experience.
- Experience in delivering security within Internet facing, transactional digital services is essential.
- Drive/ Instigate various Projects to change the IT structure around processing data.
- Data lakes.
- Meta data principles.
- Knowledge of Technical Architecture relating to data processing
- Enterprise level experience involving looking at governance eg: implementing data strategies.
To apply send an updated CV to George.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 01675 468931.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Published: 06th Dec 2018
Sectors: Performance Testing
Who to Contact: