IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
Front End Developer - Node.JS
|Job Title||Front End Developer - Node.JS|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Job Published||about 27 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Clare Whelan|
Senior Front End Developer - Node.JS
This role is inside of IR35 (paying up to £500)
My client is currently recruiting for a Senior Front End Developer who has in depth knowledge of Node.JS.
This is an initial 3 month contract to support and mentor the fast learning team and transfer knowledge. We are seeking someone who can bolster the coding in progress and someone with production knowledge.
* Study/analyse/critique the framework's current design/architecture/codebase
* Refactor and extend the codebase as necessary (with a view of leaving the codebase in a cleaner and more accessible form)
* Identify limitations and refactor to maximise the framework's potential
* Strengthen validations/logging/exception handling/coding style etc.
* Bolster test suites (Mocha) and technical documentation as to handover to the team, attract a community and aid cohesion with external development
* Work to establish an efficient, low-overhead build/development pipeline
* Work to establish a secure/robust production environment
* Develop best-practice team processes (change management, release management) and assist with developing a team training strategy
* Take a strong lead working with external suppliers (which will be tasked with producing frontend/tooling/branding etc.) to flex the framework and accommodate requirements as they crystallise.
* Have solid/proven 3+ years' experience developing Node.js applications
* Ability to produce high-quality output to tight deadlines over a sustained period
* To have taken a senior role in the successful deployment of multiple mission-critical Node.js-backed services
* To have strong communication/presentation skills, both in written documentation and in-person
* Ability to "think framework" - experience working on/contributing to a Node.js framework would be highly desirable
Please submit your CV if you have the above skills and experience and we will contact you in due course.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Ref: 52970/001_1500973049 | Published: 25th Jul 2017
Share this Job
Showing approximate location of 'Birmingham, West Midlands'