As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Firewall Specialist|
|Location||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary||£410 - £460 per day|
|Job Published||15 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for a Firewall Specialist to work for my client in the Education/Public sector.
This is a 1 months contract (with possibility of extension)
Pay rate of £410 - £460 per day.
Working from Sheffield office
Role is inside of IR35
SC Clearance - Candidates must already be fully SC Cleared
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Intimate knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking architectures
- Significant knowledge and working experience in administration of one or more of the following firewall technologies - CISCO, Barracuda, Checkpoint and Fortigate
- Network routing and switching
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels (both written and orally)
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and work under pressure
- Practical and current knowledge of the cyber security threat landscape
- Certification in at least one of the firewall technologies e.g. CCNA/CCNP
- Proficient in use of prevention technologies
- Experience in network Denial of Service defence and protection
- Knowledge of incident response management and security risk management
- Experience of firewall management in a cloud environment e.g Azure
About the role
My client is looking for an experienced Firewall Specialist to work closely with the wider Cloud Operations team colleagues to support their modernisation exercises. The successful candidate will be involved with the configuration and maintenance of the Cisco, Barracuda, Checkpoint and Fortigate firewalls making sure firewall rules are valid and updated. Analysing traffic through the firewall to ensure maximum security managing updates/upgrades of hotfixes and patches etc.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01675 468935.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
£450 per day - Coventry, West Midlands I am currently recruiting for a HR MI and Systems Specialist for my client in the Education sector This is an initial 3 months contract. Pay rate of £450 per day. Based in Coventry/Warwick Outside of IR35 The role/duties: Analysis: - Assisting with the collection of reporting requirements - Review Std EC and SAP payroll reports - Assist in the production of functional specs - Production of technical specifications Build reports to business specifications within the following reporting tools: - SF Advanced Report Designer - SF Online Report Designer - Cognos report writer Provide high level ... Find out more →
£410 - £460 per day - London I am currently recruiting for an Azure Engineer x3 to work for my client in the Education/Public sector. This is an initial 1 months contract (with possibility of extension) Pay rate of £410 per day. Working from either Sheffield or London office Start date: ASAP Please note ROLE IS INSIDE OF IR35 The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: - Experienced Azure Engineer - Varied IT background with knowledge of multi data centre enterprise environments with branch office deployments, virtualisation, Cloud, SaaS/IaaS/PaaS - Linux experience - Windows Server environments ... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'Sheffield, South Yorkshire'