As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||EUCS Applications Enginner/Developer|
|Job Published||9 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Jessica Arrowsmith|
I am currently recruiting for a EUCS Applications Engineer/Developer for my central government client based in London. This will be an initial 4 month contract with a target rate of £400 and a maximum rate of £450 per day.
Central Government/Justice sector experience is highly desirable for this role.
Please note: This role has been deemed outside of IR35
* Experience working in a large EUCS deployment
* Understanding of the Government and working in the justice system
* Delivering projects in a Central Government Department
* Experience managing multiple third party suppliers
* PRINCE2 Practitioner certification
* Have advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools
* Have proven hands-on experience of developing and supporting applications using Microsoft office, Access and VBA.
* Hands on experience of creating and supporting complex Macros with office application, especially excel.
* Hands on experience of developing and supporting access databases (using all versions of access).
* Have advanced technical skills in Microsoft Office Products and tools.
* Analyse, design, develop, test and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
* Significant experience of managing multiple, occasionally conflicting, priorities and delivering to time, budget and quality
* Experience managing risks and issues and upwards reporting
* Experience engaging with the business to understand their requirements and manage their expectations appropriately.
* Experience of delivering to challenging timelines
* Broad skilled software development professional with deep skills in certain areas such as testing, but also skilled in other areas such as project management, coding and/or analysis.
* Experience with Agile programming techniques such as test driven development, spec by example, Scrum.
If this is something that may be of interest then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
£600 - £700 per day - Southend-On-Sea, Essex I am currently recruiting for two Network Engineer's to work for my client in the Government sector. This is an initial 3 months contract. Pay rate of £600 - £700 per day. Working from office in South-end on-sea Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate: BPSS (DS) The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: *Self-motivated with a demonstrable track record of defining and delivering high quality architectural procedures and results *Deep experience and understanding of DevOps methodology and its practical implementation at a corporate level *Cloud implementation experience... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'London'