As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Digital Content Producer|
|Job Published||17 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Amy Williams|
Digital Content Producer - (Joining Digital & Content UX Team)
Based in London
Duration 3 months
Rates negotiable depending on skills and experience
Within this role the main responsibilities will include:-
An experienced digital editor/content producer to join the Digital Content & UX team on a temporary basis to help plan, deliver and optimise creative content for the client and websites, digital assets and apps.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Editor, and working closely with the rest of the editorial team, they will ensure all content remains relevant, up to date and accessible as well as supporting digital activities for major campaigns and products. We're looking for someone who can help enhance the charity's digital presence for our adult and child audiences, combining first-class editorial skills with experience in search optimisation.
The successful candidate must have:
* minimum 2 years' experience producing and editing engaging and quality content (copy and video) for websites and other digital channels
* experience of search engine optimisation, keyword research and using search tools
* experience of working with multiple stakeholders across a business
* experience using content management systems
* excellent organisational skills, the ability to multitask and manage a busy workload
* experience of using Google Analytics or other web analytic tools
* good knowledge of digital marketing and current trends.
Please apply with your CV if you have the relevant experience and are interested
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'London'