Leeds, West Yorkshire
Digital Content Officer
Digital Content Officer
Do you have proven experience in digital content management and excellent communication and organisational skills?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced team which is constantly learning and growing?
We are looking for a digitally focussed professional to support the development and maintenance of online courses on external and internal platforms.
You will work on high profile cross projects to support the design of online courses on external platforms including Future Learn and the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
In this varied and interesting role you will work closely with all members of the Digital Learning Service, subject matter experts internally and external clients.
You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, be communicative,
organised, flexible and committed, with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
What will you bring to the role?
As a Digital Content Officer you will have:
* Proven experience of successfully delivering digitally focussed production projects to an agreed standard with support from senior colleagues;
* Well-developed organisational skills with the proven ability to work flexibly and plan and prioritise work and deliver against demanding deadlines without compromising accuracy;
* Experience of using initiative and making useful contributions to projects;
* Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across a variety of disciplines;
* The ability to maintain accurate and detailed records;
* The understanding and experience of handling accessibility, privacy, intellectual property and copyright issues;
* Intermediate skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and PDF;
* Excellent attention to detail, editing and proof-reading abilities;
* A willingness to learn new techniques and the ability to work in a changing environment;
If you meet the job requirements above please call me on 01675 468 935 or email me to email@example.com
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Published: 12th Jan 2018
Sectors: Digital Media
Who to Contact:
There are currently no related jobs.