As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Development Project Manager (Agile)|
|Sectors||IT Project Manager Jobs,|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car/Allowance|
|Job Published||18 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Tristan Thompson|
Certes are working with an solutions provider to recruit an IT Development Project Manager with strong Agile experience. As an IT Development Project Manager at this company you will manage all aspects of Agile software development projects through the full project lifecycle to deliver new and enhanced versions of the Company's products in line with the business vision for both internal and external customer delivery. You will manage, motivate, and develop software development teams and contribute to the strategic development of the department through the Software Development management team.
The role will include:
* Managing cross functional develop development team(s), which comprise of developers, QA, business analysts and technical architects
* Plan development and all related deliverables using a combination of agile/Scrum methodology and traditional project management techniques, where necessary.
* Manage all aspects of project development
* Identify and remove impediments for the team and ensure they are focused on delivery
* Establishing and managing expectations of both internal and external customers
* Control financial aspects of the project including estimates, quotations, orders, invoicing and cost control to ensure profitability against departmental targets
* Work closely with product management team to ensure that customer projects are aligned where possible with the Company's product development roadmap
* Work with customers and where necessary internal stakeholders to manage project scope, set customer expectations, manage scope changes, and set milestones and delivery timescales
Essential skills & experience:
* 4+ years of managing a software development project team with strong people management background along with experience of undertaking line management responsibilities
* Demonstrable experience of managing software development projects through Scrum or a similar Agile process. In depth working knowledge of Agile software development approaches
* Experience of managing teams through the full software development lifecycle from elaboration of requirements through to transition to customer business as usual
* Experience of delivering software products and/or applications to external customers, with strong customer relationship management skills and ability to operate at senior management levels
* Ability to maintain an appropriate balance between customer care and company commercial interests
* Experience of object oriented development methods and object oriented languages, preferably Java
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely to groups and individuals
* Must be highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
* Knowledge of continuous integration and TDD process
* Working knowledge of JIRA or Greenhopper type products
* Kanban Practitioner or Scrum Master
* Hands-on technical background in software development or similar
* Knowledge of retail business or supply chain understanding
* Formal project management training and/or qualifications
In return this company can offer an excellent work environment with strong career prospects. For further information on this role and the company please click on the link and send your CV to Tristan Thompson at Certes.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Negotiable - London, England I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager for Future Funding for my central government client based in London. This will be an initial 5 month contract with a target rate of £500 and a maximum rate of £600 per day. Central Government experience and a minimum of CTC clearance are required for this role. Please note: This role has been deemed outside of ir35 Experience Required: The suitable person for this role will be able to work under their own initiative; will have the knowledge and experience to effectively lead a project. They will be both highly numerate and a good communicator,... Find out more →
Negotiable - Southend-On-Sea, Essex I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager for my Central Government client based in Southend, Essex. This will be an initial 3 month contract with a target rate of £370 and a maximum rate of £435 per day. Central Government experience is highly desirable for this role. Please note: this role has been deemed inside ir35. Essential Experience: - A proven track record of enabling delivery of significant technical change initiatives in a large private or public sector organisation - A broad understanding of change management and programme / project management approaches and techniques - E... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'Warwickshire'