As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||Desktop Support|
|Salary||£17.50 per hour|
|Job Published||12 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Esme Wootton|
My Client is looking for a desktop support engineer to be based in Cambridge.
* Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or at Desk side to meet business and customer requirements.
* Document and report on work completed to ensure compliance with Company procedures.
* Escalate issues in line with Company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
* Act in accordance with Company and Customer Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation.
* Ensure Department/Contract meets SLA performance targets.
* Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels. * Understand and adhere to Company and Customer policies and procedures.
* Complete all required Customer training to adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements and to understand Customer processes.
* Keep skills up to date with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role/Contract
* Attain and maintain accreditation's as appropriate to the role/Contract.
* Exhibit routine administrative skills and good literacy and numeracy skills.
* Act as a team player demonstrating good interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrates awareness of health and safety at work.
* Proven knowledge and expertise within a Microsoft Windows environment (ideally within an enterprise domain business model) including familiarity with Active Directory, software deployment technologies (SMS, SCCM, etc.), Group Policy Objects and remote control methods.
* Proven desktop support knowledge and expertise specifically for Windows Vista and Windows 7 (Windows 8 desirable) operating systems and Lenovo desktop and laptop hardware.
* Proven knowledge and expertise in supporting Apple Mac OS and iOS software.
* Proven knowledge and expertise in supporting Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook connected to a large Exchange infrastructure.
* Familiarity with supporting customer use and administration of RSA hard and soft tokens.
* Ability to work in a customer oriented support role manning a customer drop-in desk in addition to performing floor walking to extend support right to the customer's work space.
* The desire to achieve and maintain the highest level of customer experience at all times.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
£30000 - £32500 per annum - City of London, London IT Support Manager London £32,500.00 We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Manager based in central London. This role is working for a Small Government department. 60% of the role will require people management, supplier management and communications. This role would suit someone who started within helpdesk environment and has moved into management with up to 2 years experience of management. A working Knowledge of SharePoint as well as an Interest in Networking, Web Technologies would be advantageous for this role. The ideal candidate should have experience of Microsoft Packag... Find out more →
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum - City of London, London We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to work in London on a Salaried 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. This role is to be the first point of contact via the Service Desk. You will be providing first line technical support. Working with a number of applications/systems undertaking analysis, diagnosis and resolution of customers queries within the agreed SLA's. Essential: Excellent Microsoft Desktop skills and troubleshooting A good understanding of the Microsoft Environments, Citrix, phones, networks, AD environments Excellent Customer Service Skills face to face and on phone A... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'Cambridge, Cambridgeshire'