CRM Team Lead
£450 - £550 per annum
CRM Lead - Rates Negotiable - Liverpool - Immediate Start - CRM, .NET, Case Management, Dynamics, RESTful,
My client in Liverpool are looking for a CRM Lead who will be responsibility for getting the best out of their chosen software applications, ensuring the configuration, and the way they interface with others is efficient, consistent, controlled and effective.
- Participate in design meetings, working with project teams and business users to advise on options for CRM / case management design, configuration, development, and integration.
- Define the required CRM / case management design and document technical specifications
- Lead the build of the CRM / case management workflow, forms, screens, and views.
- Ensure delivery of necessary interfaces for new end to end digital services
- Lead / contribute to testing, wherever possible using automated testing methods
Essential Skills Required:
* Extensive experience of configuring /customising CRM / case management applications, specifically Microsoft Dynamics preferably Dynamics 365.
* A track record of building and maintaining interfaces between MS Dynamics and other applications - whether through API or other.
* Experience of developing in the Visual Studio stack.
* Experience in front-end and/or back-end development, with detailed knowledge of at least one programming language.
* Experience in using .net framework.
* Experience in developing RESTful api web services.
* A good awareness of the key components underpinning digital models and the interfaces e.g. identification and verification, payment systems etc.
* Understanding of the principles of ITIL and service management.
* Experience of working alongside agile projects to design new digital services.
* Experience in integrating call centre applications with CRM / case management systems.
* Data modelling techniques.
* A good understanding of the principles of using Design Pattern Libraries.
If this sounds of interest please do not hesitate to apply!
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Published: 08th Nov 2018
Sectors: IT Architecture Jobs
Who to Contact:
There are currently no related jobs.