£400 - £500 per annum
Business Analyst x 2
11 Month Contract
£400-£500 per day
We urgently require two Business Analysts for a government client based in Telford. My client is going through a major transformation programme, which includes implementing Office 365. The successful candidate will analyse business change initiatives. Produce 'as is and 'to be' process maps and work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements. The contract is for 11 months. The role also requires travel to various sites and will be inside IR35.
* Understanding and capturing end user IT requirements, tailoring end user services to user requirements and working with architecture teams to ensure consistency with the wider service portfolio.
* Monitoring and managing end user services throughout their life cycle, continually identifying and implementing improvements.
* Agile experience working as part of a multi disciplined team.
* Will be responsible for and lead the translation of complex business requirements into formal agreements, establishing specific solutions and consulting engagements.
* Build highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships.
To apply send an updated CV to George Hill @ Certes Computing. Email: George.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Published: 19th Apr 2018
Who to Contact:
There are currently no related jobs.