As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
|Job Title||2nd/3rd line Applications Analyst|
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary||£100 - £375 per day + negotiable|
|Job Published||7 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Simmy Kaur|
I am currently recruiting for a 2nd/3rd line Applications Analyst for my client in the Education sector.
This is an initial 3 months contract.
Rates are negotiable
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of supporting Blackboard or similar software applications to 2nd/3rd line level within the student systems team and supporting the client during an upgrade.
- Applications portfolio: The applications within an assigned portfolio, e.g Infrastructure; business; student or research, including individual application functionality and operation, and its associated technical operating environment (including, but not limited to systems architecture, file systems, databases, interfaces, OS, and delivery platform)
- Operational/Service Architecture: Knowledge of the IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc.) and the IT applications and the service processes used within own organisation
- Information Retrieval Tools: The application of automated (software) tools which enable selective access to information held within some form of database or "data warehouse"
- Business Analysis Technique: Techniques which help in modelling and understanding a business and its operation.
About the role
You will be supporting Blackboard (student portal system) software applications to 2nd/3rd line level and supporting the client during an upgrade.
You will be receiving log requests for support from helpdesk, other service delivery staff and/or users.
The role will cover a range of activities including reactive support, planned maintenance, and small changes, also supporting the use and operation of applications within an assigned portfolio, e.g. Infrastructure; Business and Research, including individual application functionality and operation, and its associated technical operating environment (including, but not limited to systems architecture, file systems, databases, interfaces, OS, and delivery platform).
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Simmy Kaur on E: email@example.com or Tel: 01675 468935
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
£90 - £130 per day + negotiable - Manchester, Greater Manchester I am currently recruiting for Service Desk Analysts x3 for my client in the Education sector. This is an initial 3 months contract. Pay rate of £90 - £130 per day (rate negotiable depending on skills & experience) Inside IR35 Location: Manchester Start: ASAP The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: - Good speaker/communicator - Previous Service desk/helpdesk experience - Ideally experience of LANDesk - Equipment Installation: Installation, testing and commissioning of supplier specific equipment and software in all legitimate operational environments. - Teamwork: W... Find out more →
£190 - £200 per day - Durham, County Durham I am currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer/PMO Analyst for my client in the Education sector. This is an initial 3 months contract (with a possibility of extension) Pay rate of £190 - £200 per day. Inside of IR35 Location: Durham Start: ASAP The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: - Experience of successfully supporting delivery of large and complex IT projects with multiple stakeholders - Good negotiation and problem solving skills, with a balance of innovation and pragmatic approach - Experience of BPR and people/process change management - Strong p... Find out more →
Please login to apply for this role.
View Approved Umbrella Companies
Showing approximate location of 'Manchester, Greater Manchester'