IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
Security Cleared IT Jobs
Certes are experts in the security cleared IT jobs market and have helped thousands of candidates realise their potential in this broad and varied employment sector.
Most security clearances for IT positions last up to 12 months after a project is completed and there is usually no need to go through the process again if you join a security cleared IT post during that timeframe.
Please be aware of the following when considering a security cleared IT job:
- If you have not gained the required security clearance for a particular position you will not be able to begin your employment until it has been granted.
- Security clearance is not limited to just UK nationals but granted to non-British nationals as well.
- You will have to satisfy the criteria that is stipulated for that specific level of clearance.
We specialise in filling vacancies in the security cleared jobs sector including:
Not Already Security Cleared?
Finding employment within the security cleared IT jobs market is much easier if you are already security cleared and have a valid security cleared IT jobs ticket. But this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t apply for vacancies within this sector if you are not already security cleared. As long as you meet our credentials, we will help you secure that ideal position or contract for when you have received your security clearance.
There are four main types of national clearances for security cleared IT jobs:
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and Enhanced Baseline Standard (EBS) – also known as Basic Identity Job Checks. These are not formal security clearances, but are designed to reassure an employer of a candidate’s honesty and reliability if they are given access to confidential data.
- Counter Terrorist Checks (CTC) – this level of clearance is required for employees who may come into contact with information regarding national security.
- Security Check (SC) – is given to people who will have access to secret or top secret information and is prominently required for government work.
- Developed Vetting (DV) – this is the highest level of security clearance and required for individuals who have unlimited and unsupervised access to top secret information or those working within intelligence or government security agencies.
Security Cleared IT Jobs Expertise
Our strength and reputation in providing support for candidates requiring security cleared IT jobs comes from our ability to fully understand the broader commercial requirements of a business and the key recruitment and staffing issues these subsequently create. Our track record of delivering effectively against clients’ service level expectations is borne out of our focus on attention to detail and our desire to achieve effective results.
As a preferred supplier of security cleared IT and cyber security jobs to a multitude of clients involved in government and governmental IT projects, we have an on-going need for IT professionals who hold current security clearance at all levels, plus those willing to undergo security clearance in the near future.
There are currently no jobs in this field.