IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
An Interview with Tony Michaels, Lead IT Business Partner at Skanska Lead IT Business Partner Tony Michael tells Certes how he established and developed the IT Business Partnering Function withi...
Deemed Self Employment Status - Are you Out of IR35? For those contractors who have been found to be outside of IR35, read our guidance notes to support your deemed self-employment status, and ...
Permanent vacancies down 1% year-on-year Contract vacancies fall 9% Contractor vacancies in finance drop by 23% Average salaries dip by 1.3% Permanent vacancies dip Professional rec...
How much are you willing to invest in securing your corporate data? Maybe that depends on how it’s being stored. Just for a moment suspend your understanding on how data storage mediums ...
Businesses across the world are under a continuous stream of cyber attacks - how are UK businesses faring in this environment? Hundreds of millions of cyber threats travel the internet ev...
It’s time to change the course of your cyber security strategy and point it in the direction of GDPR Back in December 2016 the UK Government published a policy paper titled “Cyber Security Regu...
The UK has some hidden gems, and some not-so-hidden gems, in terms of its technological hubs. From Manchester to Bath, Lilli Hender of OfficeGenie.co.uk explores the country’s finest offerings in ...
Has the recent Wikileaks revelations started the process of digitally disrupting the defence industry? I can’t even count the number of movies I’ve watched where there is a ‘secret’ item...
IR35 – Certes Solutions Following the much anticipated reforms to IR35 in the public sector, as implemented through the off payroll changes (IR35) part 2 income tax (earnings and pensions) ac...
Staff churn can impact morale and hit a company’s coffers, so retention of valued employees should be a business priority Decisions to invest in developing and retaining talent are not just based...
- The Changing nature of IT Business Partnering
- Are you out of IR35?
- Latest jobs data: Demand for contractors in financial services falls
- ‘Comparatively Speaking’ Cyber Insights for 29th March from The National Cyber Skills Centre
- The state of IT security in UK businesses
- ‘Course Correction’ Cyber Insights for 22nd March from The National Cyber Skills Centre
- The UK's most exciting tech hotspots
- ‘Weapon Of Choice’ Cyber Insights for 15th March from The National Cyber Skills Centre
- A new way forward - post IR35 reform
- Staff retention – Avoiding the cost of saying goodbye
- ‘Back To Basics’ Cyber Insights for 8th March from The National Cyber Skills Centre
- Stepping on the toes of the CIO
- ‘Perfect Timing’ Cyber Insights for 1st March from The National Cyber Skills Centre
- On the front foot: how to keep pace with IT evolution
- ‘Back Doors’ Cyber Insights for 22nd February from The National Cyber Skills Centre
- Stakeholder communication in unfamiliar environments: my experience with government officials in Kenya
- 5 ways AI personal assistants will change work
- APM Systems Thinking SIG chair interview
- ‘Third Time (Un)Lucky’ Cyber Insights for 8th February from The National Cyber Skills Centre
- ‘Inside Job’ Cyber Insights for 1st February from The National Cyber Skills Centre