IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
Our Talent Pool
Certes invests extensively into skill sourcing and detailed candidate screening to ensure that our IT professionals are an exact fit to our client’s requirements.
Developing a high quality Talent Bank
Our PRM™ candidate acquisition strategy not only develops our company wide candidate pool of diverse skills and experience but also client specific Talent Banks of skilled candidates through multi-faceted ISO processes. A discovery phase for each client during framework implementation identifies relevant skills and roles by analysing typical requirements, historic usage, incumbent skills, live requirements, resource plans and future strategy.
The candidate market is evolving and becoming more discerning in how it looks for jobs. Increasing numbers of candidates require agencies that can add value to the recruitment process and are not just carrying out a “body shopping” service on behalf of our clients. In order to maximise this opportunity Certes have developed a range of “Value-Add” services for our candidates which include access to discounted training, reward schemes, market reports, seminars and Certes’ Accredited Contractor Scheme, which recognises those candidates who have attained particularly high levels of service and satisfaction at customer sites.
To ensure we are providing clients with the broadest, most diverse candidate pool we use a blend of client specific candidate attraction combined with on-going marketing the wider candidate pool;
Continuous Talent Acquisition from wider market;
• 8000 monthly applications
• 2000 daily interactions by telephone, email, mail merge, SMS, RSS, “Jobs by Email”
• Subscription databases of 1 million candidates
• Internal database of 260,000 plus candidates
• A high ranking, content rich website attracting active and passive candidates
• Exhibitions and job roadshows
• Training partnerships provide newly qualified staff.
• Outreach work attracting Equality Target Groups
• A portfolio of targeted Job Boards
• Active networking
Custom/Client Specific Talent Acquisition;
In addition to our core candidate acquisition work we also offer custom campaigns for clients that include;
- Bespoke branded micro sites on our website, promoting customers as employers of choice;
- Full Web 2.0 engagement; Certes Group brands operate through the social networking forums with high profiles on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) With over 8,000 hits per month we continue to invest in a sophisticated program of website marketing and search engine optimisation to target our key markets and our clients key skills
- Networking, Seminars & Open Days; Regular candidate events enable us to focus on specific skills sets by providing best practise seminars, training and “Think Tanks”.
- We have also worked with outplacement companies, where we receive registrations from staff being made redundant – this includes the work we are doing with the MOD’s Career Transition Partnership, where we register current or ex-Forces personnel seeking to find work in the Private / Public Sector.
- Advertising; Our talent acquisition team can provide a full end to end service for press and digital advertising campaigns supporting by full screening services.
We have done a great deal of outreach work to ensure we are accessing the widest candidate pool. This includes working with; the Asian media network , Network News – networking forum for BME grads and young professionals, Choice magazine, Language services through Brasshouse Language Services, covering spoken word, the hearing impaired, sightless, Braille or MOON, Able – disability lifestyle magazine and Mobility road shows. With other customers we introduced a range of Positive Action measures to broaden the prospective candidate pool.
TalkingJob™ is an exciting innovation that can be used in conjunction with a client Microsite or within our candidate briefing communication. TalkingJob enables the creation of web-based interactive recruitment advertisements. Each presentation can be easily tailored to an individual position and can enrich traditional advertising methods and help to attract a higher volume of better informed candidates.
The multiple mini-video clips can be used to introduce key stakeholders, corporate values, as well as important goals and objectives. The software offers a unique method of advertising in a competitive marketplace, particularly for those difficult to fill positions.
We work pro-actively to maintain optimum performance levels from our contractors.
Contractor appraisals are conducted throughout the duration of a contract, and regular client reviews allow us to ensure we monitor your feedback effectively. Our industry recognised fast payment system also ensures we manage contractor billing and payment very efficiently.