IT Staffing and Recruitment Services
Helping to grow successful IT careers
As a Staffing and IT recruitment agency, Certes has a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services and recruitment support.
For IT Professionals whether you're looking for your next career move, or planning your forthcoming contract assignment we have a broad range of IT job opportunities to choose from, and a supportive team of recruitment experts to help.
Find out more about Certes capabilities as a leading IT recruitment agency.
Are you having difficulties navigation through our website, Click here
From the broadest capability comes focused delivery
It Careers with Certes
We’re recruitment specialists within the IT careers workplace with a broad and diverse capability to support all recruitment and staffing needs.
Getting the right people on board is key to any successful business – our business is to make this happen.
We have the expertise across the group to support all areas of IT career staffing needs. From newly qualified graduates through to senior executives. Certes group is made up of a number of highly skilled and specialist staffing and recruitment divisions who also retain the flexibility to work together to deliver a fully integrated and joined up service.
With a 30 year successful track record delivering a UK wide IT careers service, we base our business processes and staff delivery around firm best practice, recognised quality procedures and a commitment to continuous development and improvement.
Having a broad and diverse capability, yet retaining inherent flexibility, means we are as comfortable at supporting an IT careers and comms staffing service for large private sector businesses or public bodies via structured framework agreements, as we are providing highly focused skill specific recruitment support to small IT users looking for highly specialist skills.
We believe that in today’s challenging and dynamic market a flexible approach to meeting technical IT careers recruitment needs is key.
Reasons to Choose Certes for IT Careers
- Breadth of IT career skills coverage; Staffing support across the full project life cycle with access to 3,842 technical skills and 340 job roles, from IT Support through to senior IT Project and Programme management.As well as access to professionals with current security clearance at all levels, relevant health experience and required professional accreditations
- Searching Capability; utilising our database of over 250,000 candidates and another million available through our online partners, combined with our commitment to diversity and out reach work ensures we are able to provide the widest, more diverse pool of talent.
- Screening; we conduct technical testing as standard, with access to project management and business analysis capability assessment tools, full background checking to BS5758 level if required, use of competency based interviewing and Certes bespoke Precision Resource Management methodology makes for a very robust screening process.
- Pricing; flexible, competitive and benchmarked according to our quarterly rate card. Risk/Reward or Gain-Share pricing options.
- Account Management; our account managers have an average of six years experience with Certes; many are shareholders – meaning you as a customer have the opportunity to develop mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Market Intelligence; quarterly bulletins providing skills demand surveys, legislation watch and salary/rate cards.
- Innovative web based recruitment tools; through our strategic partnership with Iteba we offer clients access to the markets most innovative online interviewing tool TalkingCV™
- Nationwide coverage: We have the capability to support your IT staffing needs across the UK through our network of strategically located offices, and supported by our central resourcing hub in the West Midlands.
Our contract staffing division provides individual or team based software and infrastructure support resources throughout the project lifecycle. We offer a range of service levels and supply options, which means we can tailor our staffing solutions around your needs and commercial parameters.