Health IT Recruitment specialists
Certes are health IT job specialists with 23 years experience of successful technical recruitment supply to the UK’s largest IT users; including the health sector. Our investment in building our database of medical IT professionals ensures our speed and accuracy of delivering the highest calibre candidates into leading medical & health IT jobs of all descriptions. Our framework agreement with the Non Medical Non Clinical Resources Framework (NMNC) means we can offer you guaranteed quality and value for your Health IT recruitment needs.
With Certes you are assured that having met the rigorous requirements of the None Medical None Clinical Resources Framework (NMNC), we will consistently meet the highest professional levels of performance and conduct. Certes Health offers you a recruitment service which guarantees you:
- 100% eligibility of IT workers to work – through highly comprehensive screening to BS7858 level, we work to the same standards as your internal HR, ensuring Occupational Health issues are addressed as well as confirming ID, rights to work and immunisation, plus CRB checks as necessary
- Nationally agreed rate card that delivers savings
- Dedicated and experienced Account Management team, supported by highly trained and scalable resourcing team
- The capability to supply IT contractors to fulfil all job functions and skill requirements, from IT infrastructure and development assignments through to testing and support
- A recruitment methodology that promotes a deep understanding of client's needs
- Full compliance with legislation and regulations
- Minimisation of risk, in respect of harm to the vulnerable, security, confidentiality, health of patients and workers, fraud and professional malpractice
- A strong commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity, with full industry accreditation to support this.
- Additional support and guidance. A recent example is our 'Occupational Health Screening for IT Contractors operating in the NHS' guide.
Contact the Health Team
Our dedicated Health recruitment team can be contacted on T: 01675 468 968, or email email@example.com
For more information about Certes Health Recruitment follow the links below:
Best practise and professional accreditation
Certes Health aim to be best in class in all aspects of our service, and continuously evolve our services for complete legislative compliance at all times.
Our Health IT Recruitment service is underpinned by recognised professional standards and continuously strive for best practise in our working practises. Our commitment to Diversity and Equality has recently been recognised by Recruitment and Employment Confederation with their REC Audited accreditation for excellence and consistency in our recruitment practise.
Our Recruitment Services for Health IT recruiters
We have been delivering market leading recruitment services through dedicated account teams and a highly effective back office infrastructure for over 25 years.
As specialists in the IT and telecoms field we can offer you;
- A database of over 260,000 IT and comms staff
- A range of recruitment solutions including limited duration staffing, permanent recruitment, interim management, employed consultants, work package and project teams.
- Access to professionals with current security clearance at all levels, relevant health experience and required professional accreditations
- Staffing support across the full project life cycle with access to 3,842 technical skills and 340 job roles, from IT Support through to senior IT Project and Programme management
- Access to the UK’s leading Business Analysis and Business Change recruitment specialists (part of Certes)
- A dedicated Health IT recruitment team with highly focused approach
- A range of client testimonials to support our supply capability and quality of service
- Online technical testing tools
- Competency based interviewing
- Bespoke screening services
- BS5758 working procedures and standards
- Access to 4sight, our suite of free market intelligence.
- Access to the most innovative recruitment tool TalkingCV™, a web enabled interviewing tool
The driving principles behind our Health recruitment service are delivering structured, best in class recruitment solutions, and achieving efficiency gains and cost savings of up to 25% on your current contract resource spend. We can supply all levels of IT staff from our growing database of job seekers, as well as through our proactive and responsive new candidate acquisition methods.
Recruitment Solutions to fit your needs
We specialise in providing software, comms and infrastructure resources throughout the project lifecycle. We offer a range of service levels and supply options, which means we can tailor our staffing solutions around your needs and commercial parameters;
- Limited Duration Staffing Services
This allows you access to specialist IT professionals on a short term ad hoc contract basis, giving you the flexibility to resource up and down as the needs of the project dictate
- Interim Management
Certes interim management services provide you with highly effective and proven management consultants on an interim basis to lead business change drive core business objectives and relieve pressured management teams. Whether it be project/programme management, senior BA and Change professionals or interim IT and comms functional management you’re looking for we have a database of highly skilled interim managers and an effective skill mapping method that ensures you get the skills and experience you need.
- Work package solutions
A work package solution is a fixed price ‘packaged’ resourcing service, this type of service is ideal for clients who want resources to achieve very clearly defined project deliverables within specific timeframes. This type of solution eliminates the head count issues and employment risks associated with conventional contingency staffing and gives you the assurance of on time and on budget project resourcing.
- Project Teams
For large, mission critical projects it is often best to resource a full project team on a contract or combined contract and permanent basis. Certes have successfully sourced a number of multi skilled teams for many projects of this nature.
- Turnkey staffing
Our Turnkey Staffing service has been developed for clients wanting to reduce the cost and risks associated with conventional contract resources, using Employed consultants. IT consultants of all levels employed by Certes can be supplied on either a permanent or fixed-term basis. This type of service will provide up to 20% reductions in the average cost of contract labour, and completely remove the burden of resource management.
Health IT Job seekers
Whether you’re an established Health IT professional or looking to build a career in this growing and challenging sector, Certes Health can help to fulfil your career goals by sourcing some of the finest Health & Medical IT jobs available.
We specialise in providing software, comms and IT infrastructure professionals throughout the project lifecycle, to the IT healthcare job sector. Click on the following link for more information about our Health & Medical IT jobs, or visit our specific page for NHS IT Jobs.Current NHS IT Roles